Justin Cobb MPT, ATC, LAT, CSCS
Licensed Physical Therapist, Licensed Athletic Trainer, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist, Certified in Neuro Emotional Techniques
Our firm integrates ancient Eastern philosophy with new cutting edge techniques to increase performance, treat and prevent injuries, accelerate healing and improve overall health. Our program will help you reach all your goals and desires by incorporating techniques to address structural, physical and emotional barriers to improve mind body and spirit. These techniques have been synergistically and carefully placed together to give the most comprehensive approach to health and success in life.
A health care profession primarily concerned with the remediation of impairments and disabilities and the promotion of mobility, functional ability, quality of life and movement potential through examination, evaluation, diagnosis and physical intervention. Used to rehabilitate from any injury from acute injuries to overuse injuries. Justin’s athletic training background will help you return back to your sports or profession quickly by the means of different modalities, prophylactic taping, and specialized rehabilitation exercises prescribed specifically for the individual based off of their unique impairments.
Neuro Emotional Techniques (N.E.T)
- NET Practitioners are nearly unlimited in their ability to address the physical and behavioral stress-related conditions of their patients. These conditions include headaches, body pains, phobias, general anxiety, self-sabotaging behaviors, organ dysfunctions and so much more
- A mind-body technique that uses a methodology of finding and removing neurological or meridian aberrations related to the physiology of unresolved stress. These aberrations have, as a component part, specific related physiopathological patterns
- Can help aid in the treatment of injuries either chronic or acute, general medical conditions such as anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue and other conditions by restoring balance to the body.
- For more information on NET Click Here
Gait & Motion Analysis/Biomechanical Evaluation
- Assess movement patterns to reveal potential discrepancies that can cause injury and/or decreased performance
- A comprehensive 3-Dimensional approach to find the “Whys” of your current movement patterns.
- Prevent overuse injuries and reduce performance limitations
- Comprehensive corrective stretching and strengthening program
- Creating a specific individual program to address limitations found in analysis
Maximize athletic ability and improve strength, power, speed, agility, proprioception, explosiveness and endurance while reducing risk of injury. Program designed based off of the results from the Gait and Motion Analysis.
Offers immediate, cumulative, and permanent increases in flexibility
- Takes the pain out of stretching
- Protects one from injuring themselves by over-stretching
- Results in gains in both strength and aerobic capacity
- Improves performance accuracy
- Creates more powerful, explosive, and core stable movements
- Potent pain-relieving integration of acupuncture and neural therapies
- The Dolphin Neurostim is a pain management device that produces minute microcurrent impulses that gently relax muscles, calm the nervous system and release endorphins, the body’s natural pain killers.
Offering cutting edge continuing education to all allied health professionals incorporating audio and video instruction to improve learning and enhance our profession. Our mission is to offer a continuing education course that will enrich the practice of the student immediately. We want to have something of substance that differs from the ordinary and mundane continuing education course. We strive to offer you new skills and techniques that can be implemented immediately.
To view our available courses Click Here.
Eastern healing Methods to promote healing and speed recovery
- Gua sha
- Homeopathic remedies
- Nutritional Counseling
- Soft Tissue Massage Techniques
ND Wellness has helped
Chuck Wolf, MS, FAFS
For a physical therapist to be successful, I believe they need to possess a few critical qualities…passion for what they practice, compassion and empathy for their patients, and an... Read More »
Mind Practice vs Physical Practice
What does it take to be the absolute best at what you do? What does it take to “win”? Many experts will say it takes raw skill, numerous repetitions, hard … Read More