Here's What We Do Better
- Re-educate the neuromuscular patterns in your body to allow the foot/ankle complex, hips and thoracic spine to load and unload the myofascial slings in your body.
- Corrective exercise patterns to target your compensations and imbalances.
- Maximum efficiency of movement and neuromuscular strength.
- Reduce inflammation and congestion
- Play your sport or live your life without having to self-medicate.
- Very few clinicians around the world actually practice functional or biomechanical training, even less understand human movement.
- Move pain free and be happy!
• We are not your typical insurance-based physical therapy. You will be seen on a 1-1 clinician to patient ratio every visit.
• Comprehensive Gait and Motion analysis to expose your specific compensations and imbalances
• Exercise programs designed specifically for you. These programs give instant relief of tension and improve neuromuscular balance and strength.
• Rehab programs for all injuries and conditions operative and non-operative:
• Low back pain (disc, stenosis, fractures)
• Knees (ACL, meniscus)
• Shoulders (Rotator cuff tear, Labral tears)
• Foot and ankle (Sprains, fractures, bunions)
• Cervical spine
• Our Physical Therapy techniques combined with our other services put you on the fastest and most efficient path to recovery!
How We move (Intro Class)
• This should be your first class at New Dimensions
• Learn how to move the way humans are supposed to move and train.
• Make connections in your body from head to toe.
Fascial Hydration Class (Low intensity suitable for Beginners- Advanced)
• “Un-stick” your “stuck” body
• Learn various myofascial release techniques and fascial hydrators to move and feel better
• Allow muscles and fascia to glide and slide by one another.
Flow Class (Intermediate Intensity suitable for Beginners-Advanced)
• Its all about Rhythm and Timing!
• Re- Tension your body by loading and unloading in various integrated movement patterns.
• Up-Regulate your cells
• Find movement, length and strength all at the same time
Integrated Exercise Patterns class ( Suitable for intermediate to
• Putting it all together
• Make connections throughout the body to create TRUE strength
• Re-educate neuro muscular patterns
• Move Elegantly while sweating and feeling some muscles you didn’t know you had!
Breath Work and Meditation Class (Suitable for Everyone)
• Take a break and reset
• Come to the present moment
• Learn different meditative and breathing techniques to assist healing and performance
• Improve focus, circulation, healing, happiness and peace of mind
• Decrease blood pressure, inflammation and anxiety
• Meditation is The action or practice of thought/contemplation
• Meditation is a way to clear our mind of non-important and erroneous thinking and focus on the things we truly want for ourselves.
• Create your happy place
Meditation has many scientifically validated health benefits such as:
- Regulating mood, increasing attention and ability to focus and perform under stress
- Improves information processing and decision making
- Pain relief
- Improves learning, memory and self-awareness
- Improves rapid memory recall
- Can decrease blood pressure and risk of stroke
- Can control stress and increase immunity.
- Plus many more positive benefits!
- Breathwork is a practice and/or therapeutic intervention that involves consciously exerting control over breathing patterns to address mental, physical and spiritual health concerns. Controlling one’s breathing helps focus the mind, detach oneself from immediate reactions to thoughts, and make it easier to get in touch with one’s inner sense of peace and calm. It also induces multiple physiological and chemical effects such as altering heart rate, blood pressure, and cortisol (stress hormone) levels.
- Breathwork is used to help both physical and mental health conditions and address symptoms related to chronic health concerns. It has been used for anxiety, asthma, chronic pain, anger issues, depression, trauma and posttraumatic stress as well as grief and loss, emotional effects of physical illness, insomnia, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, labor pain, high blood pressure, irritable bowel syndrome symptoms, smoking cessation, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder and other conditions
- Breathwork also has a positive impact on healthy individuals who are seeking to improve their physical and mental health. Breathwork has been shown to alter the immune system, stress levels, metabolic functioning, quality of life and emotional regulation.
We utilize a Sunlighten Sauna which is one of the best rated infrared saunas in the world.
Infrared sauna benefits include but are not limited to:
- Cell Health
- Blood Pressure
- Pain Relief
- Skin purification
- Weight Loss
- Wound Healing
- Most injuries occur when the connective tissue is not hydrated and there is a lack of blood flow, lymphatic drainage, bound hydration, etc. to the tissue. The less the tissue is hydrated, the less elastic response it has in it
- Most injuries occur when connective tissue is stretched faster than it can respond.
Massage is an excellent hydration tool, book your hydration massage today!
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is the medical use of oxygen in a pressurized environment, at a level higher than 1 atmosphere absolute (ATA).
- Increased pressure allows for oxygen to dissolve and saturate the blood plasma (independent of hemoglobin/red blood cells), which yields a broad variety of positive physiological, biochemical and cellular effects.
- This noninvasive therapy is the most trusted way to increase oxygen levels to all organs of the body. The typical treatment lasts for 60-90 minutes, during which the patient lies down and breathes normally.
- HBOT has been demonstrated in several clinical studies to enhance the body’s innate ability to repair and regenerate. It is used as an adjunct therapy to complement and enhance the healing process in both chronic and acute conditions.
For more information and research about HBOT click here
Homeopathy, or Homeopathic Medicine, is the practice of medicine that embraces a holistic, natural approach to the treatment of the sick.
- Homeopathy is holistic because it treats the person as a whole, rather than focusing on a diseased part or a labeled sickness.
- Homeopathy is natural because its remedies are produced according to the U.S. FDA-recognized Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States from natural sources, whether vegetable, mineral, or animal in nature.
- The word Homeopathy, which comes from the Greek, through Latin into English, literally means “like disease”. This means that the medicine given is like the disease that the person is expressing, in his totality, not like a specific disease category or medical diagnosis.
We use homeopathy in conjunction with our Neuro Emotional Technique protocol as well as products to decrease pain and inflammation.
ALKALINE WATER STATION
Why Alkaline Water? With a pH greater than seven, alkaline water is less acidic than regular tap water. While many people have heard of it, few understand the benefits that come with choosing water that has a lower concentration of hydrogen ions, and even fewer know how to change the pH of their drinking water.
Alkaline water has been shown to flush toxins from the body, stabilize your body’s pH, give a health boost to foods and drinks, and hydrate the body faster. But the benefits don’t stop there!
The benefits of drinking alkaline water include but are not limited to:
- Increased oxygen levels
- Improved energy
- Boosted metabolism
- Antioxidant qualities (anti-aging, anti-disease)
- Rejuvenated skin
- Lubricated muscles and joints
- Reduced acid reflux
- Strengthened immune system
- Better overall health!
It’s more important than ever to keep our bodies as pure as possible, because of the contaminants we encounter daily. There’s no better way to do this than by drinking water that gives us exactly what we need and keeps the pH levels in our bloodstream at the optimum level for great health.
3-D GOLF SWING ANALYSIS
Combination of our gait and motion analysis and a golf swing analysis with renowned player Eduardo Herrera. Eduardo was known for having one of the purest swings when he played on the PGA tour and now he is part of our new Dimensions team to help you reach your goals and identify mishaps in your swing.
- Bring your coach along with you! We want to work with your coach to allow your body to perform the swing that your coaches want you to perform.
- We will take the issues found in the gait and motion analysis to develop a plan to change your body and allow you to perform the swing you want.
- Utilizing 3D motion analysis and pressure plates we can see and track the changes in your body and swing and see the difference in ball flight and distance!
ISOBAR COMPRESSION GARMENTS
Isobar Compressions Garments (3D Scan)
Custom fit compression with precise pressure delivered to you!
Sport, Medical and flight socks available
NEURO EMOTIONAL TECHNIQUES (N.E.T)
NET Practitioners are nearly unlimited in their ability to address the physical and behavioral stress-related conditions of their patients. These conditions include headaches, body pains, phobias, general anxiety, self-sabotaging behaviors, organ dysfunctions and so much more.
A mind-body technique that uses a methodology of finding and removing neurological or meridian aberrations related to the physiology of unresolved stress. These aberrations have, as a component part, specific related physio pathological patterns that can help aid in the treatment of injuries either chronic or acute, general medical conditions such as anxiety, depression, chronic fatigue and other conditions by restoring balance to the body.
We use a scientifically validated technique called Neuro Emotional Technique as well as other proven mental exercises to achieve the results you desire.
- “NET” is a mind-body technique that uses a methodology of finding and removing neurological or meridian aberrations related to the physiology of embedded belief patterns and unresolved stress.
- These aberrations have, as a component part, specific related physio pathological patterns.
- What this means is that approximately 85-90% of our behaviors and motivations are caused by sub conscious beliefs that we have embedded in our bodies that rule us today.
- Your mind and your body may be reacting to belief patterns we initiated as young children!!
- We need to ask ourselves are these belief patterns still serving us well today? A lot of times the answer to this is no!
- This powerful technique has shown in studies to change brain activity upwards of 30%
Imagine if when thinking about or encountering a stressful situation, you can still feel at peace, your body can be at ease, anxieties and fears can be diminished or eliminated? Is this something you would want? This can be your reality!
12-WEEK MENTAL CURRICULUM
Our 12-Week Mental Curriculum was designed to guide you on the path to fulfilling your goals and aspirations while evolving as an athlete and human being.
This protocol will systematically take you through practical exercises and drills to help;
- Focus your goals
- Release subconscious belief patterns that effect your bodies physiology without you knowing retrain your subconscious mind
- Learn about yourself and your tendencies
- Begin to change and create the situations and outcomes that you have always wanted for yourself.
During my professional wakeboarding career I had been injured on several occasions. Everything from shoulders, knees, to torn muscles. I have realized how important it is to have a great physical therapist as well as personal trainer. For me, Justin is a one stop shop. He is extremely dedicated to his craft and his knowledge on just about every realm of sport therapy and training is vast. He has seen me through just about every injury and not only was he able to get me back out on the water, he made me better, faster and stronger! When it came time for me to change career paths and enlist into the US Military, I chose Justin to get me into the shape of my life!
Justin’s program has been a key component to my success as a professional fighter and business owner. His program has increased my conditioning, flexibility, explosion and power as a fighter. He has also been there to treat the many injuries that occur during MMA training and fighting. His mental techniques allowed me to align and better achieve the goals I set for myself physically and professionally. As the head instructor of American Top Team schools I urge all my students to train with Justin and to seek him out to work on their mental game, increase performance and reduce injury time.
The program initiated by New Dimensions has helped me with my joint mobility, injuries and strength. His evaluation techniques were instrumental in detecting inconsistencies in the movement of my body. Justin Cobb’s “outside the box” approach sets him apart from other health professionals I have worked with in my career.
New Dimensions Wellness and Education helped me prepare differently for my fights then I have in the past. Justin’s knowledge of strength and conditioning, healing, biomechanics and Neuro Emotional Techniques allowed me to treat my entire body and mind through my training camp. I was stronger, more flexible, more symmetrical in my movements and had increased mental focus after going through the program. I will seek him out in the future to prepare for my professional fights.
For a physical therapist to be successful, I believe they need to possess a few critical qualities…passion for what they practice, compassion and empathy for their patients, and an eclectic approach to treat their patients uniquely based upon their limitations. Justin Cobb is one of the rising stars within the physical therapy industry who possesses these necessary qualities. He enriches his patients with knowledge, humor, and an understanding of human anatomy and the healing process. He empowers his patients to become strong through the human spirit!
–Human Motion Associates Orlando, Florida
I recently had a total knee replacement following years of pain. As a law enforcement officer I wanted to get back into the game as soon as possible and was fortunate enough to meet Justin. After two weeks of home rehab I started out three days a week working with Justin on my left knee. During my rehab I learned that my conditioning was really poor due to not being able to exercise hard because of my previous knee pain. Justin is not only a first class trainer but an even better motivator. Some days were more difficult than others however each session became better and more challenging than the first. I can honestly say I walked into the doctors to get my stitches removed using only a cane at about 3 and half weeks. The doctor was surprised and I tossed him my cane and told him I didn’t need it any more. At 5 weeks I was riding a mountain bike and at 6 weeks I was back to work. Normal time to return to work full time is 90 days. On the 90th day I played 18 pain free holes of golf. I hadn’t played golf in three years due to pain and swelling following a simple round. I continued to work with Justin for several months after that and continued to get stronger in every aspect. The highlight for me was one of my last rehab sessions resulting in me pushing a Division I college athlete to finish his workout with me and not to quit. I outlasted him in the same workout and haven’t stopped smiling since. I’ve continued my relationship with Justin not just to train but as a friend. This guy really cares about his patients well being and is always just around the corner to make sure I’m doing well.
New Dimensions Wellness and Education’s off-season program helped me get in shape and identify anatomical compensations that were limiting my potential. The unique techniques and exercises given by Justin allowed me to enter the NBA season prepared and ready.